Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Something special!

Whoa boy! I'm back...it's been 9+ days of fun in Iowa, visiting family and having good times. However, I am back and I'm working on catching up! Luckily for me, there was a crop night at Archivers for me -- so I made 10 pages while I was gone to share with you. Otherwise, I'd REALLY have to work hard to catch up!!

I have two design team kits here waiting and calling my name -- I can't wait to get to work. The bags are unpacked and the laundry is done - so only if that nanny would show up I could pound out the pages! Alas, I'll have to wait 7 more days until the boys go back to school to get any *real* work done!! (Yes, my boys head back to school on August 10th! Unbelievable, right?!)

The other day I shared a layout on the your scrapbook stash blog that I absolutely love. A fun little layout that captured a moment of fun.


1 comment:

  1. WOW Jennie i'm glad you had a great lil holiday.. and good for you to do scrapping while you were away!!! lol!!
    I love this layout!So fun looking
    Have a great day
    TONI
    XOXOXOOXO

    ReplyDelete