Wednesday, January 26, 2011

disneyland at night

i thought of something else. something i didn't list yesterday, but i got to thinking about while working on this layout. i don't go crazy with the embellishments. i see the pages that are loaded with embellishments, the pages that either cost $9 or it took 3 plus hours...it's just not for me. obviously it works for loads of people. not me. give me a few simple embellishments and some patterned paper and i'm good to go. it takes all types. though, i do think that this is what makes me more like the average scrapbooker - instead of like the others.


i love getting my stories told. i love being a quick scrapper with a simple style. i love it all.


so, back to the topic at hand. the sketch support sketch #2. I loved it since it wasn't only 1 photo, so i thought i would give it a try. here's my take!

{supplies: cardstock: bazzill/patterned paper: cosmo cricket/doily: maya road/ribbon: american crafts/letter stickers: jenni bowlin and american crafts/sticker: jenni bowlin/resin flower: making memories/other: bakers twine, vintage button, wish ticket}

1 comment:

  1. I love your take on the sketch! That wish ticket is perfect for a Disney page and I really like that you moved the journaling to the right edge. Thank you so much for sharing your layout! :)

    ReplyDelete