Wednesday, September 21, 2011

washing the dog

So, here's what happened. This morning, I went to let the dog in. She'd been digging in the mud. She was muddy and I had to wash her off. She's a golden retriever, so she looks hilarious wet -- so i took a couple of photos with my instax.

After I came in, I was thinking of what page to make next...then I realized it was Tuesday and I should check the Sketchy Thursdays sketch. And, this page was born.

I used my Studio Calico September kit, Glee Club. One of my very favorite pieces is in here -- the number border sticker. I need about 32 more of those.

2 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeee the photos and that background paper! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great page! I got this kit too and I am with you on the number border stickers. They are totally cool. Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete