Wednesday, March 30, 2011

FAMILY banner


I've kind of become this girl, the girl who makes banners. It really started innocently and now I make them ALL.OF.THE.TIME. I promise though, I only have one more left in my brain.

This one though, I have been working on for months, in my head. I had only scraps left of the delish Lily Bee paper, my favorite of theirs and in the top 5 of favorite papers of all time. So, when the design team call came up for Lily Bee, I decided to give it a go. I mean, why not? Can't hurt, can it?

So, the banner came to life with this beautiful, inspiring, gorgeous paper and a few other things. (Crackle paint, buttons, tulle, vintage mercury glass buttons and vintage milk bottle caps) I'm quite happy with it!


2 comments:

  1. Lovely. You've given me a great idea for making my own banner for my husband's 30th in May. Won't be this good though. You're a very talented banner maker :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous!! The perfect colors, perfect amount of details. You rock!

    ReplyDelete