Monday, June 27, 2011

Just for the guys

I took these photos last week and I wanted to scrap them. Bad. Then, I found a fun challenge over on the Trail Makers challenge blog and I thought -- what the heck?!

LOVE LOVE LOVE these Echo Park papers and cardstock stickers. The colors are SO me. Grey has been my favorite color for, well, forever. Honestly. Grey. But, in the last few years aqua has joined it as a best friend.

The layout: (about Cam and how he LOVES to play in the front yard. Especially loves playing any kind of ball in the front yard. particularly if there are neighbors involved)

The card: (a fun, happy and masculine birthday card!!)
What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Great color combinations! Love both projects! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The (Paper) trail Makers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What darling projects! Thanks for playing with the TrailMakers!

    ReplyDelete