Tuesday, April 26, 2011

hanging on...

Hello! It's been a while. 6 days, in fact. And you know what?! I've not created a THING - I've been sick as a dog! Seriously. An INSANELY horrible sinus infection and now bronchitis/pneumonia. So, I've got nothing.

But, here's what I *DO* have. A great new store that I found, My Scraps and More has all the new My Minds Eye Lime Twist AND the new October Afternoon 5 and Dime! If I had to choose it'd be the MME Lime Twist ALL THE WAY. Love it. I love the playful alphabet, remember twine and SO MUCH more.

Go check it out. SUPER cute store with great stuff AND an incredibly nice owner. Sounds like the best combination! Plus, Tammi is offering 20% off your first order! Enter code MS411. And, hopefully I will be back tomorrow with something to share!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better really soon and congrats on the store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I didn't write THAT very clearly, I will have to change it! It's not my store, just a new one I found with fun and great stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete