Monday, October 17, 2011

October Paper Bakery reveal

Yes, I know I'm a few days behind and these Paper Bakery kits went live on Friday. Unfortunately for me, I was in Iowa all last week for my grandma's funeral. So, I was a bit behind. However, this kit was AMAZING and it took me no time at all. AND, before I knew it I had a layout, an altered item AND 6 cards. There is seriously stuff left, too. I mean like, another page or a few more cards.

This kit is sold out, but the main kit (Um, hello!! FANTASTIC!!) is still available. AND, you can get on the list for your subscription to NOT miss out again. Really, it's what I'd do!

Okay, so the kit!

Here's the layout I made:

And the little hanging halloween banner!


Keep checking back because you haven't seen the 6 cards -- and a few of them, I actually really like!!

No comments:

Post a Comment