Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Santa Claus, IN and the WINNERS!

Okay, so...the last day of school for the bigs. I'm happy - for a lot of reasons. But, it's going to cut into my quiet time...alot.

A couple of weeks ago we went to Santa Claus, IN to visit since my Mom was visiting - it turned out to be tiny and charming. We picked up our annual new ornaments and had fun driving through the display of lights at Lake Rudolph.





Now for the giveaway winners!
Monday: JUSTINA!
Tuesday: Patricia!
Thursday: Margie!
Friday: Lisa M!

Email me at aj_mcgarvey AT msn DOT com and I will get these out to you very soon!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog...appreciate it.

    Love this holiday layouts...they are not too Christmasy...just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun 2 pager!
    Oh thank you Jennie! Off to email you now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! I have never heard of that place, great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, I wasn't trying to win......just catching up with you (via your blog or FB). But hey, now I really can't say I never win anything. lol :O)

    That is so fun, a town called Santa Claus & Lake Rudolph, so cool!

    ReplyDelete