Monday, November 21, 2011

almost there...

It seemed only right when we were flying from SoCal to Indiana, that I take a few photos. Unfortunately, I didn't remember to take very many, since there WAS a lot going on. However, I did manage to get a few -- and it seemed fitting to scrap them. All part of our story..

Lots of goodness here...and I have Studio Calico's Field Guide to thank. Seriously, hands down, favorite kit ever. I didn't know it was possible to love a kit so much. However, I have already made *12* pages with this kit (started less than a week ago, I think!) and there is LOTS left. (Disclaimer, I did get 3 add ons and extra paper for that yummy exclusive Sassafrass Lass!) Hope you like it, too because you will be seeing LOTS more!

1 comment:

  1. This is such a great layout...I LOVE the look on your son's face, it's priceless!

    ReplyDelete