Monday, November 14, 2011

WHAT have I been up to?!

I can't answer that. I mean, obviously, we're adjusting to life in a new house across the country. Obviously I'm taking care of 3 kids and a house. Obviously I'm living life. BUT, we also had weekend visitors and I've not had much time to scrap.

However, I have been working on a gratitude journal based on my status updates on facebook for the month of November. AND, this layout. One of my favorites ever. Seriously. Ever. I hope you like it too -- made with Studio Calico's Field Guide. My favorite kit ever, which really surprises me.

And, on other subjects. Have you heard that The Paper Bakery is having a design team call? Well, they are and you should totally apply if you're thinking about it. Sarah has amazing kits and she's great to work with. :)

1 comment: