Friday, July 15, 2011

Slip Slidin' Away!

Hello, friends!

Here's my first "official" project for my design team gig at Your Scrapbook Stash. I'm having an absolute blast ... I love the store, I love the team, I truly just LOVE IT. Anyway...

I will admit, I have always really liked Echo Park. The fun colors and basic designs are always a win-win for me. There are, however, some lines I love more than others. Summer days is DEFINITELY one of those.

The colors are fabulous, the fact that there is a 6x6 pad (WOW!) and BRADS! I love them. They are colorful and super fun. I couldn't wait to use them on a layout.

Really happy with how this one turned out!!

Supplies Used: Patterned paper: Echo Park Summer days/Cardstock: Bazzill/Chipboard alpha and tags: Studio Calico/Brads: Echo Park Summer Days/Wood Veneer Heart: Studio Calico/Kraft Tags: Maya Road/Glimmer Glaze: Tattered Angels/Flowers: Sassafras Lass

No comments:

Post a Comment